WOD June 24, 2013

Skill:
Practice Muscle-Up Transitions

WOD:
EMOM for 10 minutes

3 Dead-lift @ 225
9 box jumps -20 inch box

Rest 5 minutes

EMOM for 10 minutes
3 Cleans @ 135
9 box jumps -20 inch box

*Level 3: As prescribed
*Level 2: 185/115
*Level 1: 115/95
EMOM- Every Minute On The Minute


9 comments (Add your own)

1. JeaMymn wrote:
Buy Viagra Greece Propecia Veneno Venta viagra Buy Now Tab Isotretinoin Isotret Mastercard Cod No Prescription Levothyroxine Discount Commander Viagra Cialis buy cialis online Calzado Propecia Paxil On The Internet Lasix Spain Best Generic Viagra Pills cialis canada How To Buy Generic Clobetasol Medicine Low Price Cialis Tablets Australia Genericos De Propecia Comprar Viagra Pills For Cheap Secure Tab Doryx Cheapeast Free Shipping Viagra Kaufen Erfahrung Precios De Cialis En Farmacias Dosage Of Amoxicillin viagra Viagra Alternatives Cialis Using Keflex To Treat Sinusitis Levitra Stopped Working cialis 5mg Side Effects To Cephalexin Testiculos Propecia Prix Cytotec

Wed, December 26, 2018 @ 5:46 AM

2. JeaMymn wrote:
Kamagra Online buy cialis Acheter Viagra 10 Pilules Viagra O Similari Achat Vrai Viagra Ligne cheap cialis online Il Viagra Fa Male Al Fegato Online Doctor Viagra Achat Cialis Au Quebec

Sun, January 13, 2019 @ 5:59 PM

3. wrote:
Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but
after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear.
Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say excellent blog!

Thu, May 2, 2019 @ 8:41 PM

4. wrote:
Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely
long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up.
Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just
wanted to say excellent blog!

Sat, May 4, 2019 @ 3:17 AM

5. wrote:
I really love your website.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you make this web site yourself?
Please reply back as I'm wanting to create my own personal
blog and would love to know where you got this from or what
the theme is called. Many thanks!

Sat, May 4, 2019 @ 3:00 PM

6. wrote:
If you are going for most excellent contents like myself, just pay a
visit this web site everyday because it gives feature contents,
thanks

Thu, May 30, 2019 @ 2:25 AM

7. wrote:
I don't even understand how I ended up here, however I thought this publish used to be
good. I do not realize who you are however certainly you're going to a well-known blogger should you are not already.
Cheers!

Mon, June 3, 2019 @ 9:23 PM

8. wrote:
Have you ever considered about adding a little bit
more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything.
However just imagine if you added some great photos or video
clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is
excellent but with images and videos, this site could certainly be one of the very best
in its field. Very good blog!

Thu, June 6, 2019 @ 5:45 PM

9. wrote:
I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This post posted
at this web site is really good.

Fri, June 7, 2019 @ 5:43 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

3139 Dixie Highway
Building B 
Erlanger, KY 41018 

859-905-0171

Map - Location